- We will be working the Overhead Squat from the floor, not the rig. This means you will either Snatch the bar Overhead, or Clean it to your shoulders, pop it to the back rack, then get it overhead. Up to you on which way you want to go.
- If you are new to CrossFit, or struggle with the Ovherhead position, be sure to work a range of motion that keeps you in proper position.
- If you have shoulder restrictions, you can clean the bar to your shoulders and Front Squat instead.
6 Rounds for Time
- Snatch or Hang Power Snatch for new CrossFitters
- Overhead Squats are same as above. The back squat option is given to those with shoulder limitations.
- Burpee Over Bar