Before Coming to Class
- If you missed it, READ THIS EMAIL and then WATCH THIS VIDEObefore coming to your first class after quarantine.
ZOOM Classes Resume!
We will be streaming LIVE at noon and 4:30pm Monday-Friday beginning Monday 6/22Meeting ID will always be the same: 504-063-0477 Link HERE______________________________________
In an attempt to nail down our runs, we will do the same BUY-IN run we did on Tuesday....All athletes will begin the WOD outside spread across the parking lot. Rxers will start closest to the building (spread out), Performance athletes will start in the center, Fitness athletes will start near the gravel at the far end of the lot.
- YOU MUST RUN WITH YOUR MASK IN HAND. YOU WILL HAVE TO COVER YOUR FACE WITH THE MASK AS YOU RE-ENTER THE BUILDING, AND HEAD BACK TO YOUR STATON.
- All athletes will re-enter the building using the porch door.
- PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS AND GIVE THEM AT LEAST 10 FEET DISTANCE. ONLY PASS WHEN YOU HAVE AMPLE ROOM
- If you cannot run, tell the coach before entering the building. They will assign you to a rowing station at the start of class.
Rx: You will follow our 'usual' path down the road. At the 400m turnaround, there is a small white spray painted line. This line is at the bend in the road just beyond the The Edge Daycare playground. When you reach this point, CROSS THE STREET, and run back on the opposite side of the road.Performance: You will run past the front of the building (where the porch is) and cut through the lawn, and run through the neighboring businesses parking lots. You will run to our 'usual' 300m mark which is where the fire hydrant is along the road. Please remember, you will not take the road back, you will run the same course, across the lawn.Fitness: You will run around the upper parking lot loop 3 times to complete your 450m run.