Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside, as this helps us control class overflow.
- Take a look at the videos below for The Metcon portion only. You may have questions, and that's ok! We will go over the movements again when you arrive.
- Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
- Back Rack Reverse Lunge
- more challenging than they appear. This movement calls for a lot of core stability. Start light, stay tight and make each step intentional. Squeeze the glutes as you drive up.
- Plyo Lunge
- If you have bothersome knees, or are new to CF, do regular lunges instead.
- Plank Reach
- Do not let the hips sag. If going from your elbows is a challenge you can try from your palms, or just hold a regular plank position. Try and keep your hips square to floor as you reach.
Following a 1:30 Clock. You will work for 1:30, rest for 1:30 for 5 rounds (15:00)Score = Total Burpees. Be sure to choose a rep scheme that will get you there.Use your first round as a guide on how fast you need to move. Try to meet or beat your score each round.You must row, do air squats then ab mat sit-ups. With the time remaining, do as many burpees as possible.You must be seated and back on the rower when the timer sounds.