Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside, as this helps us control class overflow.
- Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
You will work for 0:30 and have 0:10 to transition to the next movementYou will go through the list 4 timesYou will have one score at the end of the work-out (all calories on the rower + all reps performed)There is a built in 0:30 rest, however, you have 0:10 transition time before and after it, which actually gives you 0:50 off. Work hard and earn that time!
- Rowing Technique
- Toes to Bar/Knees Above Hips/Toe Raises
- Free Trial Thursday attendees will do Tuck-Ups
- Free Trial Thursday attendees will do Step-Ups
- Burpee Over Bar