COVID POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please review ALL requirements before coming to your first class
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class you MUST contact us by email (with received confirmation) before coming to your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE so you know what to do when you arrive. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO for a visual guide.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You MUST abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
We will be streaming LIVE at noon and 4:30pm Monday-Friday beginning MondayMeeting ID will always be the same: 504-063-0477 Link HERE__________________________
8-12 reps (total) - depending on difficulty6-8 Rounds on a 2:30 LoopNote that the same arm that is up will be the same leg that steps back for the lunge. Punch that Dumbbell Up and press it up towards the sky to keep a nice active shoulder through the rep.https://youtu.be/TqRjuv-BpFU
- As many Double Unders As Possible.
- You will complete, Dumbbell and Ab Work, and then complete as many Double Unders as possible in the remainder of that 3:00 loop.
- This is a GREAT day to practice those Double Unders.
- No rest between sets.... as soon as the clock beeps, head right back to your dumbbell for round two.