- Every Memorial Day, CrossFitters all over the world complete the Hero WOD Murph. If you haven't done Murph, follow THIS LINK to learn more.
- This year, we will be completing the Hero WOD on Saturday 5/29. We will run heats much like we did for the last Open WOD with pull-ups (couples together). It is our hope to follow up the last heat with a BBQ celebration. More information will follow, BUTmark it on your calendar now!
You will only do one warm-up depending on where your start station is.
Murph begins and ends with a 1 mile run... It is time to practice this distance. We will do the same distance next week, wearing a vest for our Rxers.
- Rx= No Vest 1 mile Run Per=1200m Fit=900 m
- Stay tight to the left side of the road all the way to the end of Morse Drive. At the intersection, continue to stay left. The designated meter marks are freshly spray painted on the side walk. Fitness distance is also down Morse Drive. The 450m mark is near the further Sports and Fitness Edge parking lot entrance.
- On your return, cross the street and stay left all the way back.
After the mile run, Murph cycles through Pull-Ups, Push-Ups and Air Squats. We will do as many rounds as possible in 9 minutes following the typical break-up of reps. Rxers wear a vest.
As Many Rounds as Possible in 9 minutes of: