Wear Pink, and Join Us!
Saturday, 10/30 for a special Breast Cancer Awareness WOD. We will be wrapping up our October Breast Cancer Fundraiser to benefit, Making Strides Vermont on this day.
For those that DO NOT have strict pull-ups, or want to get stronger at strict pull-ups.
For those that HAVE a strict or multiple strict pull-ups, but are lacking good kipping technique. This will help improve your kip, and kip strength, allowing you to string more reps together. Remember, strict before kipping is ALWAYS recommended. However, there are a few that fall in the gray area here and should consult with a coach if in question.
HAVE strict Pull-Ups. HAVE Chest to Bar Pull-Ups. Can do at least 10 Kipping Pull-Ups unbroken.
- Banded Lat Pull-Down
- working straight arm strength - be sure to choose a band that you do not need to lean into or use momentum to move.
- Banded Row
- most everyone should use a thin band for this.
- Scapular Pull-Ups
- Single Arm Ring Rows - if your form begins to deviate, please resort to double arm ring rows
- Low Bar Assisted Pull-Ups
- Tap Swing Pull (consecutive reps)
- Banded Lat Pull Down (Supine) - No PVC
7 Rounds for Time of: