Our first LIVE Classes were a success! We will be running the same Live Class Times on Tuesday (12:00 & 4:30pm) and will be adding more soon based on your feedback. Keep a lookout for an email in your inboxes in the next few days.
Our Meeting ID will always be the same.... You can join using the ID number: 504-063-0477 any time we are live,OR
Both Classes will Open 30 minutes prior to class time to chit chat. WE WILL DO THE ENTIRE CLASS LIVE - so no need to warm-up or do the strength on your own.
If you haven't downloaded the Zoom App, you must do so prior to joining in the fun! Find ALL THE INFO HERE
Using a barbell, SINGLE Dumbbell, SINGLE Kettlebell or an Odd Object such as a gallon of milk or loaded backpack6 Sets of 10 Reps on a 3:00 Loop
- Split OR Push Jerks with Active Rest of:
- 10 - Twelve foot forward & back runs with touch down (down and back = 1)
NOTES: If you are using a DB/KB/or single side of body object - do 5 reps on one side, 5 on the other for a total of 10 reps.https://youtu.be/yndmRX7SAq8
Be sure to do 3 Rounds in black THEN do 3 Rounds of the Mobility in red https://youtu.be/ED0vUg-aAOw
Notes:If you are using a DB/KB or other single side of body object - the OPPOSITE foot comes forward in the Jerk.Stomp that landing and be aggressive with your PUNCH and CATCH!https://youtu.be/4jcTt9tYMzc
- This WOD is made up of two, 5 minute AMRAP's separated by a 2 min mandatory break.
- When you begin the second 5 minute AMRAP, you are NOT PICKING UP where you left off. You ARE STARTING AT THE BEGINNING and trying your hardest to match or beat your WOD 1 score.
- Barbell Rx= 95/75# Performance=75/55# Fitness= 35/20#
- Single Dumbbell STOH Rx= 50/35 Performance = 35/25 Fitness = 20/10 IF USING THIS WEIGHT FOR SDLHP AS WELL, USE ONE ARM AT A TIME.
- Single Dumbbell SDLHP-IF YOU HAVE A HEAVIER KB OR DB, (ie) Rx = 70/50, you do not need to go single arm for the SDLHP only (watch video for demo), but do not use this weight for the STOH.
- Your score is the lowest of the two AMRAP's
The Extra Work & Cool Down
Notes:Focus on locking that arm out and activating those shoulder blades as you punch that weight to the ceiling. If you cannot lock out your arm, the weight is too heavy for you. Do not lean to one side or the other. Try and keep your midline straight as you walk back and fourth. https://youtu.be/ai4FNQRHGe4