- The strength session will be based on percentages of your 1 Rep Max Clean found on 6/2 or 7/12 (see board photos below)
- If you are new to CrossFit, you will focus on form and technique following the same rep scheme, and not worry about hitting specific numbers.
- If you were not here and do not know your 1 RM, you will follow the same rep scheme, using a weight that is very moveable at the start, and somewhat of a challenge at the end (80%). Your 80% should be on the harder side, but not max loading.
- No one will be working toward max loading.
Set 1: 3 Cleans, 3 Front Squats (FS) @ 60% of your Clean 1 RMSet 2: 3 Cleans 3 Front Squats @ 65%Set 3: 2 Cleans, 2 Front Squaats @ 70%and so on....
Clean 1 RM Test 7/12/21
Clean 1RM 6/2/21
- The clock will run continuously as you move your way through this WOD. Your score at the end will be your total number of Cleans & Clean and Jerks combined.
- A Buy-In refers to the work done before you enter into the scorable portion of the work-out. Each piece has a buy-in or a run or a row, before completing the cleans or clean & jerks.
- The Jerk can be either a Push-Jerks or Split Jerk.
Shrugs (w/ DB)Overhead Walk