Scoresheets, Judges & Movement Standards
New email landing in your inbox (if you signed up for The Open) Wednesday morning!
- You will do all 4 sets of the High Hang Clean (on a 2:00 loop) before moving on to the Hang Clean. You will do all 3 sets of the hang clean before moving on to the full Clean. We will shoot to do 4 sets of 1 to 3 full squat cleans with the time remaining.
- If you are new to CrossFit, or are focused on learning technique, you may want to do 1-3 lighter reps as opposed to 1 heavy single.
- THE VIDEO STATES THE WRONG NUMBER OF ROUNDS. It is supposed to be 6 rounds (less reps), then 5 rounds with the rep increase.
- Your score for this WOD comes from the final minute only.
- You must be able to get the given amount of work done, within the time allowed (1 minute), in order to stay at the level you choose.
- If you are not getting any rest time between sets, the reps and/or weight is too much and you should scale back.