Check Your Inboxes
Or CLICK HERE for our latest News & Updates
No links, just translation....
- Reverse Lunge with Kick
- PVC Front 2 Backs
- PVC Front Squat
- PVC Push Press
- Pvc Spint Jerks
- The Back Rack Jerk does a great job reinforcing the vertical dip/drive the barbell needs to take when we split jerk. Often when split jerking the bar takes a swoop forward and we catch the bar driving our chest forward and weight moving toward the forward foot. The back rack jerk does a great job correcting this, and that is where we want your focus.
- Your goal is to keep your hands at the same width you would for a regular split jerk from the front rack.
- Moving the bar from the front to the back can be taxing on those with poor mobility or shoulder Issues. If this is you, please let a coach know! Split Jerks
This WOD has 2 parts. The second part is a little extra credit, and your score is from Part I only. When you finish Part I, look at the clock, wait approximately 2 minutes, then begin Part II.
Up Ladder/ Down Ladder for Time
- Break these up into smart sets. Don't be the hero doing all Shoulder to Overhead in a row in for first sets. It will hurt you later on in the WOD
- Shoulder to Overhead - giving you the option to push press OR push jerk
- Bar Hops
- Wait Approximately 2 minutes then begin this Ab Every Minute on the Minute. It will be easiest to start on an even minute so round your rest up or down accordingly. This one will BURN!
- You should finish the first rounds with around 0:30 left on the clock. If you are working to the very end of the minute, you won't last long in this WOD.
- If you are not finishing in time to recover, scale your reps back each round
- Star Fish
- Bicycle Crunch