Ready to Run Seminar
If you are plagued with running related pain, and find this movement extremely difficult, sign yourself up for our Ready to Run Seminar on Wednesday, 4/20 at 5:40pm. Free for all 802 members.
- Dr. Stephen Burkert will begin with mobility to avoid injury.
- Keith White will lead us through proper warm-up
- Kim Lord will teach proper upper & lower body form to increase efficiency and decrease injury.
Sign-Up: The class is listed on MindBody, sign-in there!
Following a 3:00 clock for 5 Rounds
As Many Rounds/Reps as Possible in 20:00
- Knee to Elbows and Scaling
- Back Squat
- You will clean the bar to your shoulders. Dip drive to the back rack position, then do your back squats. Do not ditch the bar off your back. You must dip drive to the front, then return to the floor.
- Weights are lighter than typical. Remember not to drop the 10# plates.
- Big reps here... Keep form on point, and go to your knees or elevated if you tire.
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull