We have 20 802 members competing this weekend in Berlin at the Vermonster. If you are looking for something to do, take a ride! They would love to see you cheering them on!
Active Rest:Low Body Russian Twist
- The demonstration below is shown from the rig. We will NOT be squatting from the rig on Friday, but the same mechanics apply.
- Perform a clean to get the bar to your shoulders
- We want EXPLOSIVE reps with your FS as we are prepping for a Clean 1 RM on Monday
This work-out will work in 2:00 increments with 0:30 rest built in. You will work for 2:00, rest for 0:30 and then pick up where you left off.As Many Rounds/Reps as Possible of:Wall BallsPlate Ground to OverheadV-Taps
- Shuttle Runs: The meters stated are total. For example: Rx will run to the 50m mark, touch down, run back to the building - then run to the 25m mark, touch down, run back to building.
- If the timer goes off mid run - back up to the nearest cone for your level and begin from there.
Hollow Body Hold4-6 Rounds of 0:30-0:90