Free Trial Thursday Attendees
- Advanced notice required.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside.
- Please take a look at the videos below. You may have questions, and that's ok! Don't worry at all about the abbreviationsbelow. It will all make sense when you get here! We will go over the movements again when you arrive. Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
- PLEASE REVIEW THE VIDEOS BELOW. While the class performs the first part of the day, the Coach will walk you through the work-out and other important information.
*This work-out does not have to be partner style if you wish not to share a rower. Each athlete will work from their own mat, and not a shared station
- The first 6:00 will be spent rowing as many calories as possible. It is recommended to switch every minute.
- The non-working athlete will hold their dumbbell as a burden while they rest.
- After the row, you will complete 6 total rounds (you go, I go) with your partner, then get back on the rower for another 6:00 for max calories. This time, you don't have to hold the dumbbell while you rest.
- After the row, both you and your partner will do as many rounds as possible (working at the same time) until the 24:00 time cap
- Score = combined total rounds of the last AMRAP and total calories on the rower.
https://youtu.be/kdXs1Sppym8Low Ab Leg Raises (on a bench)