Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Each day our program is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels.���� Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
Cycle through this list continuously for 5:00
- Narrow Arm Swings
- Easy Push-Ups (kneeling or elevated)
- Down Ups
- Bench Press --> adding weight
For existing members only. During the strength is when Free Trial folks will be reviewing and going over the movements for the workout.On a 2:30 loop for the first 5 sets, then 3:00 for the last 3 sets of singles.
- Bench Press
- The heavy single does not have to be a PR, if you are feeling good, feel free to try one, but not a necessity.
- New CrossFitters should do 3 reps instead of singles.
For active rest, you will be completing:
As Many Rounds/Repetitions As Possible in 20:00Threesome Workout!!!! Coaches will pair like abilities up - including those here for Free Trial Thursday!Athlete 1: Will hold a DBall burdenAthlete 2: Will row for metersAthlete 3: Will AMRAP the movements below. This athlete determines when the partners will switch.