- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
You will only complete one warm-up depending on what your start station is. All warm-ups will be 5 minutes so get through your list as many times as possible in that time.ONE SCORE AT THE END - All total rounds added together, All total reps added together
In case of rainy weather, we will sub a run for the row don't wear a white shirt :)https://youtu.be/O4Il5FKZyvw
A LIGHTER Kettlebell for Rx! Woo Hoo!https://youtu.be/gY4Ap3uWDvM
*BOARD CORRECTION*Male Rx= 8 Push-Ups, Female Rx=6Male Performance =6 Push-Ups, Female=4Fitness = Male & Female 6 Kneeling or ElevatedKeep those push-ups on point, and scale if you need to.https://youtu.be/HjGUb2xsT5g