Lots of information landed in your inboxes Tuesday night. Please make sure to read the details.VIEW HERE
If you don't have a vest, DON'T WORRY!!!!!!This WOD (and Murph) will be just as much of a challenge without one. Do not feel like you have to go out and buy a vest. If you have one, wear it for the first part of the work-out only.
Trying to decide if you should wear a vest? Ask a Coach!
- If you are an Rx athlete 100% of the time, you can most likely wear a vest without problem.
- If you sometimes have to scale from Rx... If you cannot do 10 consecutive push-ups (full-range, good form).... If you cannot do 10 consecutive kipping pull-ups... DON'T WEAR A VEST! It is not needed.
- If you're a strong runner and want to wear it just for the runs, go for it.
- If don't have a vest, don't worry.... move extra fast and work hard. This work-out will still kick your butt!
Starting this Met-Con off with a longer run to get ready for the miles of Murph.
After the Run and Rounds are complete, you will AMRAP (Rx=no vest) with remaining time*We want you to get to the AMRAP, scale accordingly
- Run distance will decrease
- Reverse Lunges