We had one heck of a kick off to The Open this week! A HUGE thank you to Michele Bushey and Natasha for sorting through your tee shirts and getting them ready to go. To Sheri, Brian and Jim for helping with set up Friday night. To Mama B and Alyssa for baking and packing up the delicious cookies! To Big Dave, Debbie and Alyssa for being the extra hands we had no idea we needed ALL day long. To Cullen and Boutin for being superstar judges and bringing extra hype to multiple classes. And to Ariana... capturing SO MANY spectacular moments for all of us! THANK YOU to every one of you for being a part of this with us! We had an absolute BLAST!VIEW ALL ARIANA'S PHOTOS HEREhttps://youtu.be/wXMJ2GwBUzI
- Every 1:30 for 10 Rounds
- Start light and build. You have 10 sets coming at you, so make small jumps in weight, focusing on speed through the middle and dropping under the bar.
- As always, if you have shoulder restrictions, you may clean instead.
- 1:30 on, 1:30 off for 5 working rounds.
- You will do the given amount of reps of DB Power Snatch, Air Squats and V-Sit Taps, and with any time remaining, you will do as many double unders as possible.
- Your score for this, no matter what level you choose will be Double Unders. Embrace this time to work on getting better at them. Use the tips below to practice during each set you do.
Single Arm Dumbbell Alternating Power Snatchhttps://youtu.be/h7XjUbUpeHE?t=15