Day 1 Recap
Look at all these people making no excuses and GETTING IT DONE! Your photos are an inspiration for others to do the same! Let's keep this ball rolling!(p.s. there were others too, the feed was so full, I couldn't even get them all)
Home WOD Day 2
Mobility & Warm-Up
- 10 Phelps Swings
- 10 Arm Circles Forward
- 4 Point Wrist Rocks (Rock from side to side, and front to back)
- 10 Cork Screws
- 10 Arm Circles Backward
- 10 Torso Rotations in a Lunge Position (only 1 lunge)
- Wrist Rolls
Strength: Day 2
Track 1: Barbell or Dumbbells
3 Rounds:5 Strict Press into 5 Push Press3:00 Loop
3 Rounds3 Strict Press into 3 Push Press* IF USING DB'S: Do Strict Press - Right Arm into Push Press - Right Arm THEN do 5/5 on left side
Track 2: No Equipment: Option 1
Wall Walks: 2 to 5 reps every 3:00
- An Rx'd Wall Walk brings your belly all the way to the wall. This is challenging. It can be scaled by traveling just a partial way up the wall to a height in which you are more comfortable. If you cannot make it very far, but want to practice the movement, go ahead and give them a try. You may want to add in some pike HSPU's as well though.
Track 3: No Equipment: Option 2
Pike Handstand Push-Ups : 3 to 5 reps (depending on difficulty) every 3 minutes
- Use a pillow to decrease range of motion and make them easier.
- BE SURE THIS MIMICS A SHOULDER PRESS and not an ugly push-up where we are pressing from the chest.
(Lost the video)2 Rounds:
- 10 Center Wood Chops
- 5 Jumping Squats
- 10 High Knees
- 10 Butt Kicks
- 10 Light DB Snatch or Air DB Snatch or Light BB Power Snatch
- 10 Knee Grabs (standing: bring knee to chest and hug - alternating each leg)
- 10 Alternating Walking Hamstring Stretch
- 10 Ankle Rotations
- 10 Leg Swings Front to Back
At Home WOD Day 2
It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL DAY let's get outside! We've got a nice long sweat session for you here! Get it done!
25 Minute AMRAP
- 20 Single Arm, Alternating, DB Power Snatch (Rx= 50/35# Per= 35/20# Fit= 20/10#)
- 30 Tuck-Ups (Fitness = 20 Tuck-Ups)
- 200m Run (Fitness = 100m Run)
- 124 'normal' walking paces = roughly 100 meters
- Snatches can be substituted with a loaded backpack and doing a Ground to Overhead (as we do with plates). Be sure to secure he load with towels of a small blanket.
- If you have a barbell and no dumbbells - do a Power Snatch (Rx=95/75 Per=75/55 Fit=Barbell only)
- You can speed walk, bike (double the distance) or row if needed for run..
- Low Body Russian Twists
- 5 x 6-10 Reps (5 sets of 6 to 10 reps, depending on difficulty)
- Alternating Calf Stretches 10