Please Sign-Up For The Open
If you plan on signing up, but just haven't yet, please do so asap so we can start to plan for numbers and come up with a game plan. The more we can prep ahead of time, the smoother each Saturday will run.Sign-Up and learn more HERE. You won't regret it.
This week from 9:00-11:00 on Sunday. Come work on some weaknesses, make up a missed WOD, or chit chat with Steve Burkert about movement restrictions that could be holding you back. We'd love to see you there!
- Athlete 1 will Row 150m- RESET the rower - Athlete 2 will Row 150m
- A1 will do 2 Power Cleans - A2 does 2 PC
- A1 does Push-Ups - A2 does Push-Ups
- A1 does 2 Power Cleans - A2 does 2 PC
- A1 does 8 JC's - A2 does 8 JC's
- That completes 1 Round. Do 11 more as fast as possible.
The Power Clean weight should be one in which you can do 2 reps without dropping the bar between. Slightly heavy, but movableThe Push-Up reps should be so that you can go unbrokenThe Row should be a sprint, roughly taking 0:30-0:40 max