- Banded Hamstring
- KB Calf Smash (use the handle of the dumbbell to smash your calves)
We often do Romanian Deadlifts as a Finisher, so this may be a new movement for many. The Pendlay Row, is also going to be new for most members. Please be diligent with form. If you have trouble keeping your back flat in the Pendlay Row, please do regular Bent Over Rows instead.https://youtu.be/9F5FDhn5nD8https://youtu.be/uBVekLZivKs
- This WOD is an Every Minute on the Minute. The clock will beep every minute. You will perform the given work, then rest the remainder of the minute. Your workload will increase every 5 rounds. This WOD will get harder as we get deeper in. Your goal is to do all rounds, with all the given work within that minute. If you are unable to get the prescribed work down in a minute or less, scale back so that you are able to.
- Your score is total rounds completed as intended. A perfect score is 15.
- If you attempt Rx, but do not get all 15 rounds done, your score will be P/P+ etc.
- Kettlebell Swing& Double Under Tips
(optional)Curls & EZ Bar Skull Crushershttps://youtu.be/glcGjmUllv8