- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
The strength session will be an opportunity to build in weight in the Thruster to determine what is a good WOD weight for you to use. Tarken provided an example on the board of how he did it. We will record your heaviest set of 3.https://youtu.be/0Bmxp7we50I
- Keep in mind there is some distance running in combination with the PP/Thruster weight. Just because you may have been able to eek out 3 reps of a heavier weight, might not mean it's the best choice paired with a run... Choose your category wisely.
- We will be building in weight each set we go through. You will notice that the Performance category doesn't quite jump the same way Rx does, and that is intentional.
- This WOD is challenging and must be executed in a safe manner.
- YOU MUST FOLLOW YOUR BAR TO THE MAT, WHEN YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE BARBELL WORK. 5 BURPEE PENALTY WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED :)
- This is a great WOD, have some fun with it!
Building to the Gravel = 35 metershttps://youtu.be/V-z_yPJUYL4