Free Trial Thursday attendees will focus mainly on THE WORK-OUT description and videos to go with it below. We will guide you through the warm-up and go over the work-out details when the rest of the class is doing THE STRENGTH session of the class.
All work-outs will be scaled to meet individual need and abilities, no matter your current level of fitness..
All questions will be answered when you arrive!
3 Rounds or for 6:00
Those joining us for Free Trial most likely will not get to this portion of the class. We will use the strength session to review movements of the work-out (below).
On a 2:30 Loop
* Tempo (2 seconds on way down- 1 in the hole - 2 seconds on the way up - 1 second at the top)
* Tempo is a great way to build strength without having to use a significant amount of weight. Focus on getting good range of motion, keeping the glutes active in the bottom of the squat, and having even distribution of weight through the feet, knees, and hips.
As Many Rounds As Possible in 15:00
* 1 HPS and 1 STOH = 1 repetition. Must be an even 50/50 split on left/right arm each round.
THOSE JOINING US FOR FREE TRIAL will do one movement Dumbbell Push Press.
* Total score will be rounds and repetitions completed in the 15 minutes
* Please continue to be kind to the Dumbbells and not dropping them 😉