Free Trial Classes
Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 & 6:50pm. Advanced notice required. Please read Covid Procedures HERE and watch all videos below prior to class.
No Quit November
Check your inboxes for $200 Gift Vouchers from some really great brands! All members that kept their membership active through November qualify! Please email us if you did not receive the voucher!
Free Trial Thursday
- You will have 0:30 to complete each portion of the strength. You will perform 4-8 reps depending on how easy/hard the reps are for you.
- We will be following a 2:00 clock which should give you about 0:45 to change weight on your barbell between each set.
- These rounds will come quickly so keep yourself moving between transitions
- Push-Ups on the Barbell call for a lot of core and shoulder stability. Please scale as needed. You can only perform this movement with a minimum of 15# plates on the bar.
- You have 19:00 to work your way to the top of the ladder. To help you gauge what to do, Rx=105 Burpees etc, Performance = 84, Fitness = 42.
- If you are brand new, or struggle with burpees, Fit may be a good option for you, but I would encourage you to give Performance a try and get as far as you can!
- Burpees, Single Leg V-Ups and Air Squats increase each round.
- At the start and every 2:00 thereafter, stop when you hear the beep and perform the prescribed number of push-ups