No 5:40pm on Friday
We removed the 5:40pm class from the schedule on Friday 4/29 so we could get all coaches together for a meeting. The 4:30pm class will be waiting for you!
Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside, as this helps us control class overflow.
- Take a look at the videos below for The Metcon portion only. You may have questions, and that's ok! We will go over the movements again when you arrive.
- Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
Tempo Back SquatsTempo training is all about moving slowly and under control. By lifting to a set tempo, youll increase your time under tension compared to your standard lifting pace. Tempo training is a great way to get the same stimulus as lifting heavy without having to do so.Your descent will take 0:03 - You will pause for 0:01 in the hole - stand in 0:01 - pause for 0:02 at the top before going into your next rep.
Athlete 1 will complete the entire list of movements. This should take roughly 1:30 (+/-). While Athlete 1 is doing the AMRAP, Athlete 2 will be saddled up on either the bike or the rower, getting as many calories as they can.Athletes will switch back and fourth for the duration of the work-out.Plate Ground to OverheadV-TapsStarfishPlate Hops (Forward)Sandwiched between each movement switch are Air Squats.