Links To Sign-In to Thursday Live Classes
Meeting ID number: 504-063-0477
- 8:00AM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 12:00PM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 4:30PM THIS LINK Password: 802
- 5:45PMTHIS LINK Password: 802
Free Trial Thursday
Tell your friends; we'd love to have them! Just be sure to have them check out this post before hoping in!https://youtu.be/_I41eUQklQc
6 Rounds - 2:30 LoopThere will be many scalings to find the right rep scheme for you, with just a few things to remember....
- Bad push-ups won't make you better at them. Find a rep scheme that challenges you, but also allows you to perform PERFECT push-ups.
- Your full set cannot exceed 0:30 seconds
- Just because you start with one rep scheme, doesn't mean you need to finish that way. Decrease your reps if you fatigue.
- Warm-Up those legs well, this one is a simple mix, but such a good burn!
- See board above for Performance & Fitness rep scaling options.
Adding a light walk or row post WOD will also help to flush out those legs post WOD.https://youtu.be/nwRKkJxP2Jk