Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Each day our program is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels.���� Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
Cycle through this list continuously for 5:00
For existing members only. During the strength is when Free Trial folks will be reviewing and going over the movements for the workout.On a 2:30 loop 5 sets of 10 reps
For active rest, you will be completing:
- 4 Step ups working toward Box jumps
- 4 CWC working toward Ball Over Shoulder (start light)
- You will work for 32:00 with a partner getting as many rounds/repetitions as possible.
- Athlete 1 (A1) will work for :30 while athlete 2 (A2) rests for :30.
- Once A1 completes the :30, A2 will pick up where A1 left off.
- Burpee Box Jump Over
- Start with a burpee, then jump up onto the box onto the other side, that is one rep, then drop into the next burpee.
- This can be scaled by using plates instead of a box
- Ball Over Shoulder
- Calories on the Rower
Optional����Incline Chest Fly (to be done on a 45 degree incline bench)Low Ab Leg Raises