Free Trial Thursday Attendees
- Advanced notice required.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside.
- Please take a look at the videos below. You may have questions, and that's ok! Don't worry at all about the abbreviationsbelow. It will all make sense when you get here! We will go over the movements again when you arrive. Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
(Free Trial Thursday folks need not worry about this piece)
- Seasoned CrossFitters will be working toward a heavy single for the day. Newer CrossFitters will be sticking to 3 reps for the final sets.
- During your rest between sets, be sure to get that active rest in. It will get you ready for the work-out.
This is a partner work-out. Don't worry, we will help to partner you up with someone of similar abilities. Each level is scalable so that the work will be matched between partners.https://youtu.be/pZ2frR_SqPw