COVID POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please review ALL requirements before coming to your first class
- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class you MUST contact us by email (with received confirmation) before coming to your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE so you know what to do when you arrive. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO for a visual guide.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You MUST abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE
- You must fill out a COVID-19 Liability Waiver in addition to our 802 CrossFit Waiver before class participation.
- Continue to watch the videos below to review the daily work-out. It is important you know the work-out ahead of time.
LIVE Zoom Classes
We will be streaming LIVE at noon and 4:30pm Monday-Friday beginning MondayMeeting ID will always be the same: 504-063-0477 Link HERE__________________________
We are going to begin class with mobility. Use this time wisely!https://youtu.be/BCoRJKYXvtE
Be sure to get that Active Rest in between sets. You will thank us when those hang power cleans come around.https://youtu.be/aWhWni-nrKc
- Running our typical route (SEE MAP if you have yet to do).
- Rxers - the road is now marked so turn around points will be clear.
- Start times will be staggered by 10 seconds. Only one runner from each category will leave at once. Fastest runners should be at the head of the pack.
- Performance folks will run across the lawn in front of the building.
- Fitness folks will run around the upper parking lot circle 3 times.