- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
For the A-T-V's choose 3-5 reps depending on difficulty. We are looking at the movement as a warm-up so don't heave your arms around to get them done.https://youtu.be/LQ-K4t2y5GA
- We would like the rep scheme you choose to be unbroken. If you are going from your toes, then knees, you obviously can rest between, but these sets are going to be rapid fire. Be sure your working set does not exceed 0:30.
- Use this time to get better at your push-ups. Keep your form on point and choose a rep scheme that makes sense for you.
You need a lot of equipment for this WOD. Grab things on your way in at the start of class and between push-up sets.https://youtu.be/yvbkTsnS1UI