Station Day! 9:00 in each station with 4:00 to transition to the next.
You will do one warm-up depending on your coach assigned start station.
5 sets of 5 reps every 2:00Bench Press
- This Station is For Time with a 9:00 time cap
- You will row one time as a 'buy-in' to the rest of the work-out. When your row is complete, you will work down in reps of Tuck-Ups and Air Squats. For Ex: Rx= 20 TU/20 AS, 18 TU/18 AS, 16/16.... all the way down to 2/2
- The time cap is tight. If you want to finish, you've gotta move. If you don't finish, score will be total completed TU/AS plus additional reps
- Every minute the clock will beep (EMOM)
- For the first 5 rounds you will do the prescribed number of push-ups, then with any time remaining, you will do Double Unders.
- After 5 rounds, your push-up reps will decrease for the final 4 rounds, but you are still doing double unders with time remaining in the minute.
- In order to get credit for Rx/Performance/Fitness, you must be able to complete the push-ups in the 1:00 time domain.
- WE WANT YOU TO GET TO THE DOUBLE UNDERS. If you are not finishing your push-ups in time to do so (especially for the first few rounds), please scale back your push-up reps.
- Embrace this time to work-on your double unders! Don't get frustrated. Remember consistent jumps are key, the speed of your rope increases not your jumping speed.