Station Day! 9:00 in each station ~ 4:00 to transition to the next
Focus is QUALITY not volume. No score for this station.For the pull-ups, you can work on strict, kipping or butterfly. If working on kipping or butterfly practice tight positions (hollow/arch) etc.For the push-ups we want perfect reps only. Try and elevated surface such as a box rather than your knees if possible.
- Elbows at 45 degrees
- Hips traveling with chest.
- Chest to deck (not belly button or thighs)
- Full extension at the top.
- Tight core
- We will be easing into our running season here. If you would like to run one, row the second go for it. If the weather is crappy, row both.
- In order to finish this WOD your runs must be around 3:00 each and your push-ups and rows should be about the same. Take a look at the clock BEFORE you head out for your final run. We don't want you down the road when the timer goes off.
- Fit will run around the upper parking lot loop so you can stay close by on your final runs.
- Be sure to stand all the way up with the bar, THEN hinge into your barbell row. This keeps the back nice and flat through the movement.
- 9 minute Up Ladder.
- You will start the WOD with Tuck-Ups, and you will do Tuck-Ups between each set of Kettlebell Swings and Wall Balls
- This WOD will be score by number of rounds complete.
- 10 Tuck-Ups, 3 KBS, 3 WB
- 10 TU, 9 KBS, 9 WB
- 10 TU, 15 KBS, 15 WB