The warm-up is the same one we have been doing for the past 10 weeks of Hatch. Make sure you are really warmed up as we go into the squats today because we are testing out 1 RM for the back-squat.
Week 11 Day 1 of our Squat Program
- If you are jumping in on this program inconsistently be mindful of chasing heavy percentages and even a 1RM here. Move up in weight intelligently not what you may have hit weeks or even years ago.
- This is a BIG day for those that have been following the Hatch programming from the beginning! It will be amazing to see the program PRs, all time PRs, or even just improved squat technique!!!
For time with a 14:00 Time Cap
Simple movements, but move with proper technique even when you start to get fatigued.
- Make sure you open up the hips all the way at the top of the movement
- Make sure your hands touch above your head at the bottom of the sit-up, and the trunk goes past the hip crease when at the top.
- Have good strong legs and a hard pull on your rowing. Keep good technique! Rowing Technique
*If you do not finish the chipper, just count up the repetitions that you did complete