- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
One score at the end. Add your total HSPU and your rounds from AMRAP 2 & 3, then add your additional reps.
IMPORTANT: If you have never kicked upside down on the wall, or have never done HSPU, you WILL NOT BE DOING THEM ON TUESDAY. If this is a skill you want to learn, come to Open Gym and learn how to do them. The Coach will not have a chance to teach this movement from scratch on Tuesday.Your score for this station will be grand total HSPU or Presses in 0:15. You will add this score to the total ROUNDS from AMRAP 2 & 3.https://youtu.be/Vml74-6uv-4
Please do not drop/slam the plate on the ground. It is very bad for the center pieces of the plate.https://youtu.be/rASNC5JWJxs