- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- You will be required aCOVID19 802 WAIVERbefore your first class.
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
- 9 minute stations, 4 minutes to transition
- You will have 3 individual scores, so grab a small white board and keep track as you go!
Station #1 Warm-Up
Don't just dead hang with your shoulders as ear muffs. Pull those shoulder blades to your back pockets and stay tight!https://youtu.be/IT9bbTr9MIo
For all those that swing around on the pull-up bar, flinging your legs up to the bar, give the Toe Raises a try! They are a GREAT way to learn to string toes to bar and do them with control (as the are intended to be). Toes to bar are primarily a core movement. Learn to use it by scaling back and staying tight!https://youtu.be/sU_5pSyt-Cs
Station #2 & 3
- Please Note: Station #2 does not end with a run.
- This will be a tight time cap for Rx. It is our goal to have you work to as close to 9 minutes as possible, but with a push to finish. If you do not finish, note the rounds that are printed on the board. Your score will be total rounds plus reps.