Important News & Updates
Please make time to read the newsletter that landed in your inbox on Sunday or READ HERE
- Level One
- For those that DO NOT have strict pull-ups, or want to get stronger at strict pull-ups.
- Level Two
- For those that HAVE a strict or multiple strict pull-ups, but are lacking good kipping technique. This will help improve your kip, and kip strength, allowing you to string more reps together. Remember, strict before kipping is ALWAYS recommended. However, there are a few that fall in the gray area here and should consult with a coach if in question.
- Level Three
- HAVE strict Pull-Ups. HAVE Chest to Bar Pull-Ups. Can do at least 10 Kipping Pull-Ups unbroken
Choose the category you fall under and only watch the video for that focus. Do not waste your time watching all others :)
- Hollow Progression 3
- Scap Activates
- Banded Row
- most everyone should use a thin band for this.
- Banded Lat Pull-Down
- working straight arm strength - be sure to choose a band that you do not need to lean into or use momentum to move.
- Down Dog Push Back
- Scapular Pull-Ups
- Hang Power Clean & Jerk (see Metcon details)
- Powel Raises
- Elevated Low Bar Transitions
- Tap Swing Pull + Hand Release
- Strict Pull-Up with a 0:03 descent
10 Rounds For Time:5 Rounds will be performed with one weight, the last 5 rounds you will strip a little off and finish things off