Did You Travel or Have Large Family Gatherings?
Please be sure to stay away from the gym if you traveled out of State or had large family gatherings for the Holidays. We all need the gym to keep our sanity, and we all need to do our part to keep things safe.
Upcoming Schedule Changes
- Wednesday December 30th - No CrossFit Kids
- Thursday December 31st - 5:30am, 6:40am, 8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00pm classes ONLY. All evening classes canceled.
- Friday January 1st - 8:00am, 9:10am, 10:00am, 12:00pm classes only. All other classes canceled.
- Saturday January 2nd - No CrossFit Kids. All adult classes meeting according to schedule.
- 0:03 Pause in the hole, 0:03 Pause at the top. One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three - don't speed through your count!
- Keep your glutes firing and active in the bottom of the squat. Don't settle. Do not relax at the top either. Keep a tight core and don't sag from one side to the other.
- Drive your elbows up out of the squat and don't forget to breath.
Gotta move on this one. Time cap is tight. The work is not too taxing, just constantly moving. Keep your pace!https://youtu.be/gqvobdq5c5o