Lat Foam Roll
- Goal is to mimic hollow body with upper body. If you cannot do both legs at once do one leg at a time with hollow body. If you cannot do 2 legs with hollow body - lean back to achieve reps.
Box TTB Lat Pull Down Drill (NEW)
- TIGHT is the name of the game here. Squeeze your glutes, point your toes, flex your quads and focus on a big lat pull down
- A scaling for Fitness Track will be Banded Lat Pull Downs
Toe Raises to Target (NEW)
- Pretend there is an imaginary target in front of you and behind you. Staying tight from head to toe, pretend you are hitting both targets and bouncing off into the opposite direction.
- Go as high as you can with toes pointed, glutes and quads flexed
- The goal is to do unbroken kipping reps ~ scale to Knees above hips if needed
- THIS PERFECT POSITION IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE METCON FOR THE PERFORMANCE LEVEL.
0:30 ON 0:30 OFF x 4 Rounds (16:00)Score = Total RepsDumbbell Hang Power Snatch (Alternating)Power Clean and Jerk
- You may do a split jerk if you wish
- We don't often program 30/24 but want to get some practice in ~ if you are able to Rx the PS, PC & J, and TTB, you may go high. If you cannot, you MUST do the regular 24/20 no matter what your jumping skills are like.
- Technique refinement is what we are after. We want you to string unbroken reps together - eliminating the big, delayed kip swings. If you cannot do them unbroken, kipping reps, without a delayed swing, do Toe Raises. Go as high as you can with your toes and practice the unbroken motion.
- YOU MAY take breaks and jump back on the bar between unbroken sets.
Dumbbell RowLow Ab Leg Raises