- Remember, no collars when we bench.
- TIPS Think about creating tension on the bar as you lift. When the bar comes down, think about bending the two ends up to the ceiling. When it goes up, think about the ends bending down toward the ground. Push your feet into the floor and your body down into the bench as you press up.
- Your goal is to complete all 6 rounds in less than 9 minutes. Scale accordingly so this is doable.
- Push-Ups, Kettlebell Swings, Ab Mat Sit-Up, Box Jumps (see links for demos)
- Your goal is to complete all 4 rounds in less than 9 minutes. Scale accordingly so this is doable.
- Row, DB SDLHP (mid shin), Ab Mat Sit-Up,