We Need Your Vote!
The BEST OF... Seven Daysies awards are back!���� We have won the award for Best CrossFit Studio each year it was offered and we'd like to keep our streak alive with your help!Step 1 puts us on the ballot. This phase runs May 16-29. If you could please take a moment to nominate 802 and some of your other favorites, it would be appreciated!Voting literally takes less than a minute if you CLICK HERE.��������BEST CROSSFIT STUDIO is listed under the Services category.���� You do not need to fill out every question if you don't want to.
- 0:45 Row
- Clean Deadlift
- similar to a regular deadlift, but your start position will be that of a clean (butt a little lower).���� This is teaching proper mechanics to stand the bar up to the hips.
- High Hang Power Clean
- Only lowering the bar 1/4 of the way down the thighs and catching above parallel.���� This HIP DRIVE.
- Hang Clean
- Lowering the bar to above the knees and catching in a full squat.���� More time to generate power.
- Starting from the ground and catching in a full squat
As Many Squat Cleans as Possible
- Row should be about 0:45
- Clean Deadlifts
- Hang Power Clean (HPC)
- As Many Squat Cleans As Possible with the remainder of the 2:00 loop
You must be seated on the rower ready to row at sound of the alarm.Score= Cleans only. Please choose a scaling that will get you there.