Most Likely To....
802 CrossFit superlatives are here!���� One more fun addition to our Homecoming Party July 16th! Even if you cannot attend, we'd love to hear who gets your vote!���� You can skip any you don't have a vote for.There is one typo on party start time which is 2pm, not 3pm. Check out all the categories and vote HERE!
For 4:00 your will work through the warm-up to prime the body and get ready for the coach led section before going into the strength portion.
- For the first :30, you will complete the clean and jerk complex.
- The second 0:30 will be a 10m shuttle run (back and fourth). Touch down each time. Run hard here trying to get as many as you can. Try to match it each round and get that heart rate up!
- You will rest and reset gradually increasing weight each time you go through the complex.
- You will work up to approximately 78.5-82.5% % of your 1RM clean and jerk.
- Push Jerk
- Split Jerk
- After 6 rounds of the complex, you will then use the final weight you got to, to complete 1 clean and jerk every :30 for 6 rounds.
As Many Cal + Power Clean + Jerk As Possible (2 scores)
Every 2:00 for 6 rounds you will complete:
- Max calorie row First recorded score so don't forget to write it down.
- Reverse Lunges
- Power clean and jerk in time remaining. This clean and jerk weight is 80% of the COMPLEX weight, not based off your 1RM.
** Head back to the ����rower with :12-:15 seconds left, YOU MUST BE ON ROWER AT BEEP!**