Did You Travel or Have Large Family Gatherings?
Please be sure to stay away from the gym if you traveled out of State or had large family gatherings for the Holidays. We all need the gym to keep our sanity, and we all need to do our part to keep things safe.
Upcoming Schedule Changes
- Wednesday December 30th - No CrossFit Kids
- Thursday December 31st - 5:30am, 6:40am, 8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00pm classes ONLY. All evening classes canceled.
- Friday January 1st - 8:00am, 9:10am, 10:00am, 12:00pm classes only. All other classes canceled.
- Saturday January 2nd - No CrossFit Kids. All adult classes meeting according to schedule.
- Be sure to keep your back tight and flat throughout the slow descent.
- Think about squeezing your lats (squeeze the oranges under your arm pits) before the bar leaves the ground.
- Remember, hinge at the hips first - when you clear your knees, then bend them to get the bar to the floor. Don't squat your deadlift.
- There is no pause at the top. Go right into the next rep.
- Remember to squeeze your glutes as you stand that bar up!
- 5 Rounds for Time
- You will have some time between the strength and the WOD to build to your Hang Power Clean weight. Use it wisely.
- Fitness folks, or those that have trouble jumping over the bar. The goal is to get your heart rate up. If step-overs don't do that. Use the corner of your mat to do mat hops instead.