- High Hang means you only go down your leg 1/4 of the way. This position is important because it teaches you how powerful your hip drives need to be.
- Hang means your bar goes down to above your knee. You get a little bit more time to gain momentum, but we want to focus on being patient before our arms bend to get under the bar.
- Power means you catch the bar above parallel.
- When the word power is NOT included, it means you catch the bar in a full squat, below parallel.
- If the words hang are not included in the description, the bar starts on the floor.
Don't be fooled by this one...If you are not typically an Rx athlete, don't choose to be today just because it's light. The intended stimulus is meant to be lighter, resulting in faster barbell cycling. Find a pace and try to stick with it. Don't come out of the gates too hot, or 15 minutes will smoke you!As Many Rounds/Reps as Possible in 15:00
- Overhead Squat
- Burpee Over Bar
- Hang Power Clean (HPC)
- Back Squat
- You will have to dip drive that bar to the back rack position. Be sure to not land the bar too low on your spine. It should hit on the meat of your shoulders.