9 minutes in each station - 4 minutes to transition to the next. You will do only one warm-up depending on what your start station is.
- You will alternate between regular and reverse grip rows. After each, you will do either the plank shoulder taps or hollow body hold for up to 0:30.
- HOLLOW BODY HOLDS are very difficult when done correctly. Your low back must stay pinned to the ground, chin tucked, shoulders off the ground. PLEASE SCALE THEM to get the most out of the movement.
- For Time
- This is an all out WOD right out of the gates. Row hard, tuck-up fast, and leave nothing behind.
- Your goal is to complete the given amount of meters and reps in less than 9 minutes.
- If you do not finish, we will be scoring this by total rounds completed.
- Row Flaws Corrected