- If you are a new member or interested in a Free Trial Class, please contact us by email (with received confirmation) before your first class.
- Review all COVID-19 Policies and Procedures HERE. You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO .
- If you have recently traveled out of State, or came to Vermont from a different State. You must abide by self-quarantine guidelines FOUND HERE.
- If you have traveled, YOU MUST WAIT ONE WEEK before getting tested.
LIVE Zoom Classes
Streaming LIVE at 12:00 and 4:30pm Monday-Friday (last Zoom class August 14th)Meeting ID: 504-063-0477 Link HERE__________________________
- You will do 3 rounds, 5 reps of Overhead Squats every minute (3 total minutes). THEN you will do 3 rounds of snatch balance. THEN 3 rounds of the hang snatch.
- The Overhead Squat and Snatch Balance should be treated as a warm-up. DO NOT go heavy. Take the time to warm your body and range of motion up. The Snatch is the focus of todays strength.
- If you have a shoulder injury, you will perform the same rep scheme of: Front Squat, Tall Clean, Hang Clean, Clean.
- Do not opt to 'just clean' if you aren't good at Snatches. Snatches and range of motion take work. Make the time to practice them.
- The Up Ladder will continue for 10 minutes. You will go up in reps until the end of the WOD (do not stop at 8 like it says on the board).
- Rxers will be doing Power Snatches (from the ground), Performance and Fitness will be doing HANG Power Snatches.