No Free Trial Thursday
We will resume 5/4
This Sunday! A great opportunity to work on skills you don't have time for during the week (handstand push-ups, rope climbs, pull-up technique etc). Please don't use this as a time to do a crazy WOD off the internet. Use it as a time to refine your skills or make up a WOD you missed earlier in the week!
Reverse and Regular Grip Bench Build
- Reverse Grip Bench Press
- All the same mechanics of the regular bench press apply, BUT your palms are facing toward your head rather than your toes.
- This movement takes some getting used to. Start light.
- Regular Grip Bench Press
- You will rack the bar coming out of the reverse grip and go directly into the regular grip bench. Be careful.... the volume will sneak up on you if you let it and the regular bench press will feel harder than expected.
We recommend warming up for your sprints during your rest time. Do some runs to the gravel, increasing your speed, or get some 0:20 sprints on the Echo Bike.Do some hamstring stretches while you are at it as well.
- This is a partner work-out, but you will be working independently. The partner is there to encourage you to work a little bit harder than you may want to, and to share a ball for the Burpee + Ball Over Shoulder
- You will begin with a Sprint. This Sprint should take you 0:30 or less. This will give you another 0:30 to complete the Push-Ups and then do as many Burpee + Ball Over Shoulder with the time remaining.
- We want you to get to the burpee + ball over shoulder. Scale accordingly.
- You will work for 1:00, then REST for 0:30 before the next round. The 0:30 goes by quick. It really is just enough time to write down your BBOS number and then get yourself out the door ready to sprint again.
- Score = total Burpee + BOS
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press