Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside, as this helps us control class overflow.
- Take a look at the videos below for The Metcon portion only. You may have questions, and that's ok! We will go over the movements again when you arrive.
- Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
- You will be working your way down the column of each movements. Notice that each round you go through, the reps decrease by 5 or 10.
For Example: Round 1 = 20 PU, 30 KBS, 40 SLVUP, 80 DURound 2 = 15 PU, 25 KBS, 35 SLVUP, 70 DU
- Performance Track athletes and Fitness track - please see the bottom notes as your reps for push-ups and double unders are different.