Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 & 6:50pm. Advanced notice required.
- Covid Protocol:How/When to Enter & Mask Usage VIEW VIDEO
- What to Bring? A mask, a clean pair of shoes to change into at the door, a full water bottle
Free Trial folks, please take a look at the videos below. You may have questions, and that's ok! We will go over the movements again when you arrive. Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
(to be done during the board explanation)
- This work-out is divided into 2 parts. You will spend 9 minutes in one station, rest 2 minutes, then spend 9 minutes in the final station.
- Half the class will start with one AMRAP, 1/2 the class will start with the other, then we will switch
- YOU WILL PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF (based on rep scheme not movements) when you move from one WOD to the next, giving one final score at the end.