Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside, as this helps us control class overflow.
- Take a look at the videos below for The Metcon portion only. You may have questions, and that's ok! We will go over the movements again when you arrive.
- Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
- Reverse Grip Bench Press
- All the same mechanics of the regular bench press apply, BUT your palms are facing toward your head rather than your toes.
- This movement takes some getting used to. Start light.
- Regular Grip Bench Press You will rack the bar coming out of the reverse grip and go directly into the regular grip bench. Be careful.... the volume will sneak up on you if you let it and the regular bench press will feel harder than expected.
We recommend warming up for your sprints during your rest time. Do some runs to the gravel, increasing your speed, or get some 0:20 sprints on the Echo Bike.Do some hamstring stretches while you are at it as well.
- BOS WEIGHT = 50/30# FOR RX/PERFORMANCE AND 30/20# FOR FITNESS
- This is a partner work-out, but you will be working independently. The partner is there to encourage you to work a little bit harder than you may want to, and to share a ball for the Burpee + Ball Over Shoulder
- You will begin with a Sprint. This Sprint should take you 0:30 or less. This will give you another 0:30 to complete the Push-Ups and then do as many Burpee + Ball Over Shoulder with the time remaining.
- We want you to get to the burpee + ball over shoulder. Scale accordingly.
- You will work for 1:00, then REST for 0:30 before the next round. The 0:30 goes by quick. It really is just enough time to write down your BBOS number and then get yourself out the door ready to sprint again.
- We realize that it will be colder in the morning, and are allowing a scaled option of a 0:30 Assault, Echo, C2 Bike, or C2 Rower instead. Please realize this must be a 100% effort sprint to get the same stimulus out of it.
- Score = total Burpee + BOS
Incline Dumbbell Chest PressLow Ab Leg Raises