Free Trial Thursday
- Offered at 12:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:50pm.
- Email or phone contact is required prior to visit.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to sign a waiver. You will see a GREEN light in the window when it is time to enter. If the RED light is on, please remain outside, as this helps us control class overflow.
- Each day our program Is scaled 3 different ways to accommodate many different levels. Rx Is for advanced athletes, Performance Is a bit lighter and less dynamic, Fitness Is the lightest loading and a great place to start for most Free Trial participants.
As Many Rounds as Possible in 30:00 with a Partner.
- Athlete 1 will work, while Athlete 2 rests
- A2 can begin working when A1 leaves for burden carry
- Double Unders/Single Unders or Mat Hops
- Ball Over Shoulder
- Burden Carry carrying a Dball or Medicine Ball any way you would like for the given distance.
For existing members...If you have time after the AMRAP we would like you to get some rounds of accessory work in.Rx= 1 rep Handstand Hold with a 0:03 descentPerformance = 1 Handstand Hold with no descentFitness = Push-Press with a 0:03 descent on every repAll LevelsLu PressBanded PVC Lat Pull Down